Combi visit brewery and distillery
From July 1 we will be able to recieve visitors. Reservation is mandatory via firstname.lastname@example.org
Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory during the tour.
Het Anker, a moving visit. Combine your visit to the brewery with a visit to the whisky distillery and discover the complete distilling tradition dating back to 1637 as well as the brewing and distilling process nowadays. On both locations a guide will provide you with ample information about the rich history, the Gouden Carolus beers and the whisky.
Take in account that the total of the two visits will take about 3 hours. Be aware that the distillery is located 8km from the brewery.
A shuttle service between both locations can also be booked on Saturday and Sunday.
If you book a combiticket for the brewery and distillery, you will enjoy a discount on the entry price and on the purchase of a bottle of Gouden Carolus Single Malt whisky 70cl.
The combitickets are valid from Wednesday until Sunday and on reservation and the distillery visit can be done at the earliest 2 hours before or 2 hours after the brewery visit.
- Only on weekends
- €17 per person, €6,5 for children under the age of 12, €13,5 -18 years
- Incl. 2 beers or 1 soft drink
- Incl. 1 tasting Gouden Carolus Single Malt and a free glass
- Book a combiticket for the the brewery and the distillery with the Anker Shuttle between the two locations, Sat. and Sun.
+€3 per person, +€2 for children under the age of 12
- Shuttle on Saturday and Sunday at 11.10 am, 1.10 pm and 3.10 am (departure at the brewery)
- €2 discount on your purchase of a bottle of Gouden Carolus Single Malt 70 cl incl.
- Please make a reservation – places are limited
- Groups can also book a combiticket or choose for a special package ‘Maneblusser brews and distills’ and combine the visits with a lunch or dinner in the brasserie
Maneblusser brews and distills
Breweryvisit with guide incl. 2 tastings
+ Distillery visit with guide incl. 1 tasting and a small gift
+ Lunch or dinner in Het Anker Brasserie
Good to know
ADDRESS BREWERY: Guido Gezellelaan 49 -2800 Mechelen
ADDRESS DISTILLERY: Klaterstraat 1 - 2830 Blaasveld
By car: parking along the Mechelsesteenweg or Klaterstraat
By bus: No 286 (Mechelen-Willebroek-Boom) – bus stop within walking distance (5 min.)
By train: Willebroek or Mechelen railway station and bus No 286/287
By shuttle: Saturday and Sunday:
- departure at the brewery: 11.10 am, 1.10 pm and 3.10 pm
- departure at the distillery 12.45 pm, 2.45 pm and 4.45 pm
Wed.-Thu. at 11 am
Fri. at 11 am & 1 pm
Sat.-Sun. at 11 am, 1 pm & 3 pm
The distillery visit can be done at the earliest 2 hours before or 2 hours after the brewery visit.
BRASSERIE: You can combine the brewery visit with a meal in our brasserie.
CLOSED: There are no guided tours on 24/12, 25/12, 31/12, 01/01 & 02/01.
ACCESSIBILITY: The brasserie is accessible for wheelchair users, but the brewery is not. The tour includes about 100 stairs.The distillery is accessible to wheelchair users and complies with accessibility standards.
STARTING POINT: The tour starts at the Beguinage gate. The group leader registers at the reception in the shop where the guide will be waiting. The guide will wait up to fifteen minutes for latecomers. Please go to the reception in the shop for individual tours, as well.
PAYMENT: Het Anker and De Molenberg Distillery are ‘cash-free locations’: payment is only possible in the shops using Bancontact, Visa, MasterCard or Maestro. Groups are asked for an advance payment when making the reservation. Cancellation is free of charge up to one month before your planned visit. In the event of late cancellation or no-show, you will be charged € 90.