Combi visit brewery and distillery
Het Anker, a moving visit. Combine your visit to the brewery with a visit to the whisky distillery and discover the complete distilling tradition dating back to 1637 as well as the brewing and distilling process nowadays. On both locations a guide will provide you with ample information about the rich history, the Gouden Carolus beers and the whisky.
Take in account that the total of the two visits will take about 3 hours. Be aware that the distillery is located 8km from the brewery. A shuttle service between both locations can also be booked.
If you book a combiticket for the brewery and the distillery, you will enjoy a discount.
The combitickets are valid from Wednesday until Sunday and on reservation and the distillery visit can be done at the earliest 2 hours before or 2 hours after the brewery visit.
- Wed./Thu. At 11AM
Fri. at 11AM 1 1PM
Sat./Sun. at 11AM, 1PM & 3PM
- €17 per person, €6,5 for children under the age of 12, €13,5 -18 years
- Incl. 2 beers or 1 soft drink
- Incl. 1 tasting Gouden Carolus Single Malt and a free glass
- Book a combiticket for the the brewery and the distillery with the Anker Shuttle between the two locations, Sat. and Sun.
+€3 per person, +€2 for children under the age of 12
- Please make a reservation – places are limited
- Groups can also book a combiticket or choose for a special package ‘Maneblusser brews and distills’ and combine the visits with a lunch or dinner in the brasserie
Maneblusser brews and distills
Breweryvisit with guide incl. 2 tastings
+ Distillery visit with guide incl. 1 tasting and a small gift
+ Lunch or dinner in Het Anker Brasserie
Good to know
ADDRESS BREWERY: Guido Gezellelaan 49 -2800 Mechelen
ADDRESS DISTILLERY: Klaterstraat 1 - 2830 Blaasveld
STARTING TIMES: the distillery visit can be done at the earliest 2 hours before or 2 hours after the brewery visit